Celebrating 10 Years of Service to Our Community
Dr. Ann Childers MD, FAPA
Now Conducting Sessions via TeleHealth
Hearing a lot about telehealth lately? Connecting with your provider online is a great way to get the health care you need from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Virtual visits are growing in popularity and there are many benefits of telehealth care.
- Limited physical contact reduces everyone’s exposure to COVID-19
- Virtual visits ensure you get health care wherever you are located – at home, at work or even in your car
- Virtual visits cut down on travel, time off from work, and the need for child care
- Virtual health care tools can shorten the wait for an appointment
- Increased access to specialists who are located far away from your hometown
Check In for Your
PC and Mac Computers:
Use the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers
(Please enable audio and visual on your browser).
If you are using a smartphone:
Android: Please use the Chrome browser
iOS: please use the Safari browser.
Stone Age Body, Space Age Diet - Dr. Ann Childers
Food and Fatigue
Ann M. Childers, MD: Mood Swings and Diet
Why am I battling to lose weight?
Are sugars and carbs linked to depression?
Eyesight should not be affected on the LCHF diet
What to do when you’ve reached your goal weight on the Banting Diet
Not losing weight on LCHF? Sleep could be your problem
Sugar free soft drinks – why are they bad?
Message form Dr. Childers
Dr. Childers is a child and adult trained psychiatric physician with a special interest in regaining the physical and mental health of children, adolescents and adults through standard psychiatric care integrated with principles of nutrition and sleep. Dr. Childers published a number of textbook chapters, among them ‘Nutritional Aspects of Psychiatry’ for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: The Essentials (Cheng and Myers, 2011). Continue >>