Celebrating 10 Years of Service to Our Community
Dr. Ann Childers MD, FAPA
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my co-payment/ co- insurance?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Does the deductible apply to both medical and behavioral health services?
- Is this a calendar year deductible or does it start over at a different time in the year?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Do visits require pre-authorization
For your convenience Dr. Childers has administrative staff to help with you payment and insurance related needs. Dr. Childers is in-network with the following insurance and will bill on your behalf:
- Regence BC/ BS
- Pacific Source
- First Choice
- Providence Preferred-note this is a different insurance than Providence
- Out-of-Network insurance companies if benefits are available
If you have a deductible, the policy is to pay $150 at the time of each appointment to go towards the deductible until it has been met.
NOTE: Although Dr. Childers is sending documentation to your insurance company, you are responsible for the full amounted billed if insurance does not make payment.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 business day hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $110 no show fee for a scheduled 1/2 hour session or $220 for a one hour session. Insurance does not cover these appointments. Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you and it is difficult to fill your time without the proper notice.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
Ranked among the Top 5 Doctors in the Nation on the subject of Obesity, Diabetes and Sugar
by onalyticaMore Info